Quick Cast

8 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 checkerlo

checkerlo

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

- Added Quick Cast option to Game menu: causes all abilities to cast immediately upon keypress, targeting the cursor's current position

what do you guys think about it?

#2 GMG.kaiser

GMG.kaiser

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

well looks like ppl dont need skills to play dota now btw  meepo now is going to be easier x 10000000000000000

#3 Snakesneaks

Snakesneaks

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

I laugh while reading people say quickcast doesn't require skill.

The first time I tried, I use skills on creep when checking their HP and put ward at bush just because I clicked the spot before.

I know it is only a matter of habit, but it isn't as easy as you think.

#4 GMG.kaiser

GMG.kaiser

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

I laugh while reading people say quickcast doesn't require skill.

The first time I tried, I use skills on creep when checking their HP and put ward at bush just because I clicked the spot before.

I know it is only a matter of habit, but it isn't as easy as you think.

easiest shit of ma life srsly  no offending ofc

#5 tonyhomo

tonyhomo

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

w/e give the noobs what they want. They'll still be noobs. I'll still stick to legacy its what i know and feel comfortable with.

#6 Nuke_-

Nuke_-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

to be honest I was fine with the changes but this I really don't think so because I like how Dota is known for being hard game but now they are making easier for what? Tards?

Not sure even the new hero's are quite shit you need to be able to click on hero AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.

#7 901

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

w/e give the noobs what they want. They'll still be noobs. I'll still stick to legacy its what i know and feel comfortable with.

Word.

#8 dota2shop.com

dota2shop.com

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

no change to me :rolleyes:

#9 Kalimbalim

Kalimbalim

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

Here's the thing:

For Dota 1 / Dota 2 players, they even don't care about this thing. BUT for LoL players (who wants to explore Dota 2 ofc), this change will definitely boost their enthusiasm / excitement for playing Dota 2. Take note that this quick cast is only available in LoL (correct me if I'm wrong), so obviously the LoL players seeking out Dota 2 be mostly affected with this change. I had a friend who played LoL before in his High School, but in college since none of us played LoL he adjusted to playing Dota 2 but still played LoL sometimes. His skills are so-so (at least not a feeder). But when this quick cast thingy was implemented, he was so pleased he played Dota 2 like hell. He never returned to LoL, ever.