2 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Bloodlife

Bloodlife

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Hi everyone :D

So the newest champion is here to LoL and this time it is a Tanky support, that can collect souls to give him armor and ability power.

And my simple Question is this: What do you think of Thresh??

Personly i think 2 things, 1 good and 1 bad

Good: it is cool that Riot makes champions whit diffrent types of "play styles" for example:
Orianna have a ball that she can controll while herself only do the basic attack,

Lulu have a little annoying butterfly that she both can controll whit her spells and also shoots pixie dust att enemys (gosh i love pix )

Bad: Riot games spends lot of times to create new champions (which is great ofc) but after almost 2-3 weeks after they relesed the champion, another one is on the way out.

Why i react too this is becaus i can fell that the champion (for example VI) is relly fun to play but when you start to be relly good whit He/her another one is out (Thresh) and riot nerf the older one (nami) and that champion becomes wery week.

i hope you get what im trying too say guys

but what im intrested in too know is what you guys think

:) :)

so what do you think about Thresh and do you think that riot adds new champions too fast ??

///Bloodlife :D :D :D

#2 DreXxiN

DreXxiN

Crew Lead

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

I think every month is fine but not every two weeks. As for Thresh, he seems awesome and high skill cap so I'm all for it. Consider the fact that he has the most "manipulation" abilities in the game and it'll definitely make for some fun stuff.

#3 savior

savior

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

This champion seems nice, interest set of abilities and fun to play. Also as Drexxin said, he has skill cap.

With the other you said i am going to agree. As stated before in those forums Riot have to stop creating heroes sto fast. I know they want to keep the players but this is not the way.