Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

He's already forced to excuse. http://redd.it/16xyff
Spoiler

#3 Haze

Haze

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

Doesn't seem that he has any malicious intent with the gesture he made that day also he shook hands with them and it's just Diamond showing emotions after beating such a strong team that's what he said according to reddit.

#4 inco

inco

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Honestly, there is pretty much no sportsmanship at all in the LoL-scene (maybe apart from the Koreans), so I've come to a point where it doesn't surprise me at all. If anything, it only makes me start tilting towards the crowd which thinks professionalism in LoL is absent.

Hopefully, the Korean culture will rub off on Westerners etc., making people get a grip.

#5 charlik

charlik

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

#3 yea prior to season 2 finals Korean teams showed great sportsmanship when they refused to train with other teams except with each other and basically left m5 without scrims

#6 inco

inco

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

#4 How is that lack of sportsmanship? It's simply a difference in training regimes, though I'm open for perspective if you can provide the full context. What you should do, if you're going to attack the Koreans, is to point out how Azubu Frost saw TSM's movement on the big screen and didn't do anything about having obtained information in an unfair way. Which they in turn used to alter their play and prevent what could have been a rather certain FB for TSM, making that particular game easier to snowball (or at least open the door for snowballing).