There are no such thing I can't still believe my drop - GosuGamers Forums

There are no such thing I can't still believe my drop

Not the game but total crap) I had really bad game with few badasses!.. In was out of my own spirits! I changed teammates few times) During one of those game I've noticed gloves crimson weave was wearing by one of users... Humph where has he win it. I asked him per chat where has he win it! "Win on Opencsgo", - he said)! I have opened couple of boxes!.. In fact, I got from boxes few cool skin but I spent more than got. But the gloves of that noob teased me well! A couple days I was thinking where can I get top gloves) Case buying web-store?

I was studying special web-sites and thought "to spin or not to spin"! I'd a couple doubts and spent some hrs nervous... As I was studying where to open I were reading many reviews telling there are top spins on Open CSGO... Thus, I had few hedges near "drop or not":) Nevertheless, I determine upon a course of action to payment and to spin boxes:) I made a dep with $50) AlSo, I used the promo code 679833 that gives 10% to the deposit! After all, I deposit per gift card and paid via Merchant! After all I've got 55usd to my account:) I'm apologize, many text, hope you willunderstand) After that, I started to choose the case) I am sure it's better to buy cheep case many times than an expensive one but a several... I have chosen the case with start at $12.55 and now costs $4.50) At least I could open it NEAR 10 times... I catch nice M4A1-S Mecha Industries among all others:) Next within a of spins I've got Glock Wasteland Rebel) And all grabbed models I sold first to go... After that, I'd more cash to spin again and again) Than I spun again and got AK-47 Fire Serpent and sold it for 140$!

Now I had about 160usd:) Then I chose more expensive Fade box. Don't you forget my own goal was gloves) Flip Knife Marble Fade was my own reward after 8-10 spins:) In fact, after that of it I've got $ 310!.. And only after this all I decided to spin box with gloves only) Even if I win nothing I could keep my 50 $ on https://opencsgo.com/! This box costs 240usd... And my plan or the pray worked!.. And, I blessed my next drop and pushed "spin box" button:) Now I have Gloves crimson weave:) I don't know what was it: luckiness, calculation or a miracle but I've 50 usd on balance and awesome gloves... As I said I can not still believe it:)
Please log in to post a reply. You can create an account if you do not have one.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Markcsgo Markcsgo   at 19 October 2017 09:15
    Hi, I see you're watching the games Battleground, Dota2 and CS GO. And you know that there is a site https://goo.gl/cnUVz8 where they distribute skins for free? And also you can bet on all the games that are on hltv.org with the same skins. If you need my help, please contact.