Lore skin I got here - GosuGamers Forums

Lore skin I got here

My own real passion during last days became items... There is real “skin rush” now on the market) In these days I was playing CSGO rare. Now I sold my own skins and put up cash on varios stores with CS:GO cases!.. The web service that gave me the biggest incoming is Open CS:GO!.. I was buying cases on https://opencsgo.com earlier and earn nice incoming there few times...

These days I decided to pen boxes there again and got two Lores. I saw an ad that told there are one more Lore skin in each offer and a case with many Lores) And I refilled my account with $ 100:) Thereafter I start to look for my magic case) I purchase 20 boxes +- and got bad items!.. Then I began to spin one box only) I was on edge realy:)

After few opening I earn Flip knife Lore from Ultraviolet case) Thereafter I started to buy Catch Lore case:) That day it was my own first great win) Thus, I had the needle already again!.. I purchase it for 9 or 10 times and win bad items again!.. After that I was blessed and made one more opening and caught my Lore StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet) Now this box spining made me successful with 2 Lores knives... I can exchange or sell them:)
Please log in to post a reply. You can create an account if you do not have one.