The web-service where I got my best models - GosuGamers Forums

The web-service where I got my best models

I have some great items in my inventory. I have some nice knives and guns!..I used to purchase keys for boxes from Valve but never got nice skin... I used to purchase cases in different stores of CSGO cases, too!!! At any rate my drops were not that I wanted to get from boxes I have purchase!.. I was always thinking that web services with CS:GO boxes to buy are scams...

One day I think an ad of a new web store with skins to win from boxes... Certainly, I decided to try it. OpenCSGO is the site I'm talking near:) I got to learn that https://opencsgo. Com has become the title sponsor of the victorious of PGL Major Krakow 2017...

Sure that is talking near commitment... In addition, new web services are often give a lot of wins in the beginning of their activities!.. Thus, I was sure about nice spin:), I finished the registration and put up $95 on my account on web-service. I decided to start with not high cost cases!!! I've made the first opening and got XM1014 Blaze Orange factory new. It was better than I even could hope... After near 5 spins I got Nova Blaze Orange for $ 11!.. And I thought: why nt to get a more expensive offer!!! My target was progun, the case for $25!!! I spun 4 times and almost gave up hope to win! And then... I felt it will something great happen and it did : m4a4 howl in well worn... I think to play with this skin some games and then I will sell it. I've goth the TOP skins first time in my life!.. Who wants to exchange it for something else???
Please log in to post a reply. You can create an account if you do not have one.