HeroesDraft - A tool for ban/pick drafts by GosuGamers - GosuGamers Forums

HeroesDraft - A tool for ban/pick drafts by GosuGamers

HeroesDraft is a tool developed by GosuGamers to help Heroes of the Storm tournament organizers, casters and players in team drafting for their event or casual training game. 

You can find it on its dedicated website - http://heroesdraft.com/

How to use the tool:
  1. Start by clicking the “Create Draft Session” button at the top of the page.
  2. Type in the team and tournament names and choose your map selection and starting team preference. 
  3. You are now ready to start the the drafting session. Simply give the corresponding links to the team captains and observers.
  4. Enjoy your game!

This is a free draft tool for all Heroes of the Storm players. Use it freely and give it to your friends to make your matches, tournaments or just play around. This is an external web-based tool that is not related to or developed by Blizzard Entertainment.

Feel free to share your feedback, suggestions and questions about Heroes Draft here.
Please log in to post a reply. You can create an account if you do not have one.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    G7.Elena G7.Elena   at 26 June 2015 16:45
    I need 2 Ban System. Plz bring it back
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iUR iUR   at 29 September 2015 22:57
    Are we getting closer to a thirth ban?
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      everlast
      Crew
      everlast   at 06 October 2015 18:18
      Probably not in official competitions... but the option is there in the drafttool and when the community / organizers ask for it, we can update the default setting accordingly!
      • Vote Up0Vote Down
        iUR iUR   at 07 October 2015 22:37
        Blizzard is launching new heroes actually very fast, it shouldnt take that long to have the necessity of another ban.
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      th3donjon th3donjon   at 29 October 2015 14:58
      Hey, is it possible to get in touch with the responsible person for the draft tool? I have a urgent matter and would like to bring it up.
      • Vote Up0Vote Down
        everlast
        Crew
        everlast   at 19 November 2015 17:14
        Hi, didnt see this until now. You can PM me if you still have issues to raise.
      • Vote Up0Vote Down
        Dthehunter Dthehunter   at 06 December 2015 18:00
        It'd be really cool if you add a search function though. If tournaments use a specific name for all there drafts i'd be really cool to just search for it and get all the drafts!
        • Vote Up0Vote Down
          everlast
          Crew
          everlast   at 13 January 2016 08:53
          We are in the process of a big platform update to GosuGamers - once that has been done, we have some plans in the wait, to potentially tie it directly to our database as well as associating drafts with brackets and matches on the site. Some cool ideas for sure, just have to have the time to do them with everything else going on :)
        • Vote Up0Vote Down
          SaraN SaraN   at 25 February 2016 18:53
          Sweet! Thanks for sharing this!
          • Vote Up0Vote Down
            zendek zendek   at 15 March 2016 00:43
            Hello, first congrats for this excellent tool, second how can i embed the code in a webpage? i already tried by putting the draft (the one who everyone's sees) into an iframe but no good result... can u consider the possibility to give us a embed code like youtube?
            • Vote Up0Vote Down
              gotfans gotfans   at 17 August 2017 19:24
              thanks
              Please log in to post a reply. You can create an account if you do not have one.