7.02 gameplay update goes live
Lycan re-enters Captain’s Mode with the 7.02 update and all heroes receive changes to their talent tree
- Shrines are now vulnerable after a T3 tower dies (same as the Shrines inside the base), rather than after all T2 towers die
- Sentry Wards now come in packs of 1 for 100 gold (instead of 2 for 200)
- Added Lycan to CM
Although it’s not added in the general changes tab, an important and easy to overlook update was made to the Regeneration rune, which now has the same damage dispel rules as the potions , meaning that you can now even tank a tower and creeps, while you have the rune activated.
The 7.02 patch is big and brings changes to the talent tree of all the heroes, hence you surely want to check them before throwing yourself in battle. Luna might just take a break as she received some nerfs but plenty of other heroes got buffed. For instance, the new Undying talents are making the hero even stronger. Windranger, a hero that made it on the Dota2 subreddit front page due to her week talent tree has been significantly changed as well. On the much anticipated nerfs side, some of you will be happy to read the Monkey King updates.
- Base attack damage reduced by 6
- Lunar Blessing Night Vision bonus from 1000 to 250/500/750/1000
- Level 10 Talent from +4 Armor to +15 Movement Speed
- Base armor reduced by 3
- Jingu Mastery bonus damage from 80/120/160/200 to 75/100/125/150
- Jingu Mastery lifesteal from 20/30/40/50% to 15/30/45/60%
- Wukong's Command no longer continues while reincarnating
- Level 15 Talent from +20 Movement Speed to +75 Jingu Mastery Damage
- Level 20 Talent from +15 Strength to 20% Magic Resistance
- Level 25 Talent from +25% Magic Resistance to +25 Strength
- Powershot damage from 120/220/320/420 to 180/260/340/420
- Powershot cooldown from 9 to 12/11/10/9
- Windrun slow AoE from 300 to 325
- Windrun mana cost from 100 to 75
- Level 10 Talent from +15 Damage to +25% Windrun Slow
- Level 15 Talent from +16 Intelligence to +20 Intelligence
- Level 15 Talent from +200 Health to +40 Movement Speed
- Level 20 Talent from +12% Magic Resistance to +20%
- Level 20 Talent from +12% Spell Amplification to +15%
- Level 25 Talent from -5s Powershot Cooldown to -6s
- Level 15 Talent from +30% XP Gain to +35%
- Level 20 Talent from +20 Movement Speed to +2
- Level 20 Talent from +10 All Stats to +50 Tombstone Zombie Damage
- Level 25 Talent from +40 Tombstone Zombie Damage to -2s Decay Cooldown
- Level 25 Talent from +12 Armor to +15
The big map change was made on the Dire side by swapping the bottom lane Ancients camp with medium neutrals camp spot, and by adding more trees for TP cover around the dire towers. Also, the Dire neutrals spawn boxes are now adjusted to improve the stacking options.
- Helm of the Dominator All Stats from 6 to 4
- Helm of the Dominator creeps now give a constant 125 gold bounty
- Shadow Walk damage for Silver Edge from 225 to 200
- Tome of Knowledge additional XP per used Tome from 100 to 135
- Blademail damage return no longer spell lifesteals off of returned damage
- Dragon Lance agility from 14 to 13
- Battle Fury Radius from 280 to 300
- Battle Fury Distance from 520 to 570
- Bloodthorn cooldown from 11 to 13
- Solar Crest Armor from 10 to 12 (same for transferring to Ally/Enemy)
- Sange maim chance from 24% to 30%
- Sange and Yasha Greater Maim chance from 30% to 35%
- Heaven's Halberd maim chance from 24% to 35%
- Heaven's Halberd cooldown from 30 to 22
The entire patch notes can found here.
Are you happy with the 7.02 update?
Thank you for voting!
Thank you for voting!