Naga Siren added to Dota 2
Added Naga Siren!
Added new stats dropdown feature when spectating!
- Enabled Naga Siren in Captain's Mode.
- Disruptor: Fixed Glimpse affecting Warlock Golem and Spirit Bear.
- Silencer: Fixed Curse of the Silent affecting Warlock Golem and Spirit Bear.
- Storm Spirit: Fixed Static Remnant blocking creep camps
- Templar Assassin: Fixed Refraction being dispellable.
- Undying: Fixed a case where early game zombies could sometimes get stuck with an earlier or invalid level of Deathlust into the late game.
- Beastmaster: Fixed the path that Wild Axes take. It should now work the way it was originally intended.
- Fixed Shadow Word refreshing its debuff version when stolen and cast as a buff.
- Fixed Dazzle's Weave refreshing its debuff version when stolen and cast as a buff.
- Fixed restealing an ability (stealing another ability in-between) not restting its cooldown.
- Fixed Diffusal Blade stopping Force Staff movement.
- Fixed Refraction and Pipe causing Blink Dagger to not get disabled.
- Sellback times no longer expire when moving items to the courier.
- Fixed item stocks not restoring correctly when multiple items are sold back within the sellback time.
- Added a message when a player denies the Aegis.
- Added confirmation dialog before starting a practice lobby with a league set but one or more teams not set.
- Added client-side console variables allowing spectators to locally disable certain announcer lines. Especially useful for broadcasters. The cvars are:
- cl_dota_speech_spec_towerattack, cl_dota_speech_spec_towerfalls, cl_dota_speech_spec_barracksattack, cl_dota_speech_spec_barracksfalls, cl_dota_speech_spec_ancientattack, cl_dota_speech_spec_enemybasefalls, cl_dota_speech_spec_idles .
- Set any of them to '0' to prevent that line from playing. (Broadcasters will almost always want to set cl_dota_speech_spec_idles 0 ).
- Multiple players who have the same announcer equipped in the same game should now hear the same speech.
Source: Dota 2 Dev Forum