This week's small patch adds Lycan to Captain's Mode - just in time for the It's Gosu finals tonight. Additionally, Lone Druid is now available for selection.
See the full log below.
Dota 2 Update
March 28, 2012
Dota 2 Update - March 28, 2012
Product Update - Valve
- Added Lone Druid!
- Fixed small bug in the timing of sequential attacks.
- Lifestealer: Fixed being unable to Infest Mud Golems.
- Weaver: Fixed Time Lapse interaction with Aegis.
- Ancient Apparition: Fixed a bug where Ice Blast could get stuck on the map.
- Enabled Lycan in Captain's Mode
- The top bar game timer no longer is reset when a game ends.
- Heroes in top bar now draw grayscale when dead.
- The buyback cooldown time now appears in the gold tooltip.
- The buyback cooldown now appears in the form minutes:seconds.
- Added a buff/debuff effect for Razor's Static Link.
- Added effect for fountain heal.
- Fixed heroes drawing parts of their models in portraits when sheeped, hexxed, etc.
- Updated the effects for Shadow Demon's Shadow Poison.
- Decreased darkness of fogged areas
- Fixed bots being too aggressive about destroying enemy items.
- Fixed bug where bots would pick up items like Rapier or Aegis without giving humans a chance at them.
- After all humans have picked heroes, the remaining bots will now immediately pick their heroes.
- Fixed bug where bots would try to farm the same neutral camp that a human was farming.
- Added support for bots buying and placing Observer Wards:
. The more of a support a hero is, the more likely they are to buy wards.
. If they have a human teammate, they will not purchase enough wards to fully deplete the store.
. They will ward the runes, their jungle, and sometimes the enemy jungle (depending on how pushed the lanes are).
. They won't go to locations to place wards if they think it's too dangerous.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes prevent bots from defending their top/bottom lanes when the tier 3 towers/racks are gone.
- Fixed bug where if the incoming threat was small, no one would ever be a selected to defend (typically resulting in no defensive response to creeps).