-- Europe (March 9): full bracket
-- America (March 9): full bracket
-- SEA (March 9): full bracket
-- China (March 26)
- 4 regions, Europe, America, SEA and China
- Double elimination bracket, bo3 and final bo5
- 8 teams from each region, 6 invited + 2 qualified
- Europe, America and SEA : March 14 - April 3
- China: March 20 - 30
- Winner advances to LAN
Location : Moscow, Russia
- 10 team, group stage and double elimination bracket
- Winner of Regional qualifiers from each region play a GSL group, top 2 advace to group stage
- 6 directly invited teams + 2 teams from Wildcard; GSL system; 2 groups; 4 teams in each; bo3 matches.
- DE, 8 teams; 2 best teams from each group start in WB; other teams - in LB: bo3 matches; Grand Final bo5 (from 0:0)
Group A (Complete)
Group B (Complete)
Features - EPICENTER: Moscow
News for EPICENTER: Moscow
After a long and arduous battle for all the teams involved, we finally find ourselves at the Epicenter: Moscow finals. Newbee versus Team Liquid. Both teams looked ultimately unstoppable through the event, dropping barely any games – but only one would prevail as the EPICENTER champions.
In the lower bracket finals at EPICENTER, Newbee got their chance at a rematch with OG, who sent them to the lower bracket in the first place and ended their 29 game winning streak.
After Newbee’s spectacular dismantling of compLexity we head into the last series of the day with Team Liquid versus OG. The winner of this game will secure their spot in the grand final, while the loser will only survive if they’re able to beat Newbee tomorrow.
The only Chinese team participating at the first edition of EPICENTER, Newbee survived yet another lower bracket series by eliminating compLexity Gaming and has now secured a top three finish.